- support the alignment and coordination between national, regional and local initiatives
- exchange best practice on how complementary policy efforts and related funding can contribute
- facilitate the engagement of regional and local actors in support of EU-level or national activities
- map the relevant stakeholders, which are key actors to support the implementation of missions
- map different existing funding streams and explore respective possibilities of mobilisation and combination
- prepare for potential hubs at national level: The TRAMI CORE NETWORK
- develop the basis for a governance model supporting the implemention of missions.
- raise awareness and to engage and mobilise key stakeholders and citizens to actively participate
The European Mission Network
Create the environment for the exchange of best practice – via its European Mission Network EMiN.
Mapping of Mission-Oriented Policy Initiatives and Actors
Provide information on different approaches towards the implementation of EU Missions across member states and associated countries - via its mission data platform
Knowledge Exchange and Mutual Learning
Facilitate the engagement of regional and local actors in support of EU-level, national and regional activities – via its events and MLE
Communication, Dissemination and Engagement
Raise awareness to engage and mobilise key stakeholders and citizens to actively participate – via its communications and Events.