1st Blue Mission Arena for the Baltic and the North Sea Region
On behalf of the Blue Mission Banos consortium I herewith invite you to SAVE THE DATE for the first ever Mission Arena, which will take place on 14-16 November 2023 in Gothenburg.
Our goal is to inspire, engage and support actors from politics, industry, science, and civil society to take the necessary actions to achieve the three key objectives of Mission Ocean:
- Protect and restore marine and freshwater ecosystems and biodiversity.
- Prevent and eliminate pollution from our oceans, seas, and waters.
- Make the sustainable blue economy carbon-neutral and circular.
The Mission Arena is the first ever large-scale, in-person platform for actors, projects, and initiatives from within the Baltic and North Sea to connect and explore measures to foster
- Low-trophic Aquaculture & Products
- Renewable Energy and Multi-Use Solutions
- Marine Protection and Reduction of Marine Pollution in the Baltic and North Sea, among other things.
Through a wide range of interactive sessions, workshops, pitching events, demonstrations and study visits, all participants will have the opportunity to examine:
- Existing high potential technical solutions as well as innovation gaps.
- Suitable business models and funding sources.
- Regulatory incentives and how to overcome barriers.
- Ways to increase citizen engagement and uptake.
- Concrete pathways to Mission Ocean relevant actions in Norway (South), Sweden (West-South), Denmark (East) and Germany (Baltic).
All stakeholders active or interested in the Baltic and North Sea are welcome to join, contribute and engage with your projects / initiatives. We will soon open the registration and a call to apply to be a part of the programme. Eager to learn more? You can already find out more information by visiting project website. To stay in the loop please send a message to my email address: email@example.com